Panama City, as seen from the Parque Metropolitano, is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Panama. It has a population of 439,642, with a total metro population of 1,272,599, and it is located at the Pacific entrance of the Panama Canal. The city is the political and administrative center of the country, and a hub for international banking and commerce
About Adventures of a GoodMan
My name is Greg Goodman, and this is the magazine of my life.. . . .
Through it, I invite you to join me on a virtual photographic trip around the world, complimented by stories and multimedia from the road.
Think of the site as my answer to the age-old question: I traveled; now what?
- What Does Traffic Look Like in the Philippines?
- A Photoshop Conundrum: Does No Grate = a Great Photo?
- Take a Tour of Tainan, Taiwan – Historic Buildings, Temples & More
- How Tripod Photography Led to an Incredible Local Experience in Taipei
- The World’s Most Exciting Baseball Game in Taiwan
- Rolling Rice Fields in Sapa, Viet Nam
- A Curvy Casino Dome at Niagara Falls
- Indiana Jones and the Berlin Tempelhof Airport
- Musings, Observations and Interesting Experiences from the Philippines
- A Horrible “Hostel” in Taipei… Where I Had a Great Night’s Sleep
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.