About Adventures of a GoodMan
My name is Greg Goodman, and this is the magazine of my life.. . . .
Through it, I invite you to join me on a virtual photographic trip around the world, complimented by stories and multimedia from the road.
Think of the site as my answer to the age-old question: I traveled; now what?
- An Intro to South Korea. Observations from my First Week
- Rain Can’t Stop my First Day of Filming “Get Lost in Korea”
- I’m Filming a TV Show for National Geographic Channel in South Korea
- One of my Favorite Months Ever | as narrated by 29 photographs
- 36 Reasons Why I Love Living in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- What Does Traffic Look Like in the Philippines?
- A Photoshop Conundrum: Does No Grate = a Great Photo?
- Take a Tour of Tainan, Taiwan – Historic Buildings, Temples & More
- How Tripod Photography Led to an Incredible Local Experience in Taipei
- The World’s Most Exciting Baseball Game in Taiwan
Alongside the Rhine River in Cologne, Germany, a pair of towering spires seem to stretch halfway to heaven. See photography and learn more about the Kolner Dom – Cologne Cathedral.
read more >>
Fine art photography and detailed history of the Frauenkirche Church, located in the heart of the Bavarian city of Munich in Germany.
read more >>