About Adventures of a GoodMan
My name is Greg Goodman, and this is the magazine of my life.. . . .
Through it, I invite you to join me on a virtual photographic trip around the world, complimented by stories and multimedia from the road.
Think of the site as my answer to the age-old question: I traveled; now what?
- An Intro to South Korea. Observations from my First Week
- Rain Can’t Stop my First Day of Filming “Get Lost in Korea”
- I’m Filming a TV Show for National Geographic Channel in South Korea
- One of my Favorite Months Ever | as narrated by 29 photographs
- 36 Reasons Why I Love Living in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- What Does Traffic Look Like in the Philippines?
- A Photoshop Conundrum: Does No Grate = a Great Photo?
- Take a Tour of Tainan, Taiwan – Historic Buildings, Temples & More
- How Tripod Photography Led to an Incredible Local Experience in Taipei
- The World’s Most Exciting Baseball Game in Taiwan
As a communist country, the streets and highways are filled with communist propaganda signs. Other than that, I really didn’t see any signs of communism around. So, without further adieu, here are some of the sign highlights we saw. Click on the first image to enlarge and then use the …
read more >>