About Adventures of a GoodMan
My name is Greg Goodman, and this is the magazine of my life.. . . .
Through it, I invite you to join me on a virtual photographic trip around the world, complimented by stories and multimedia from the road.
Think of the site as my answer to the age-old question: I traveled; now what?
- What Does Traffic Look Like in the Philippines?
- A Photoshop Conundrum: Does No Grate = a Great Photo?
- Take a Tour of Tainan, Taiwan – Historic Buildings, Temples & More
- How Tripod Photography Led to an Incredible Local Experience in Taipei
- The World’s Most Exciting Baseball Game in Taiwan
- Rolling Rice Fields in Sapa, Viet Nam
- A Curvy Casino Dome at Niagara Falls
- Indiana Jones and the Berlin Tempelhof Airport
- Musings, Observations and Interesting Experiences from the Philippines
- A Horrible “Hostel” in Taipei… Where I Had a Great Night’s Sleep
Almost every time I log onto Facebook, I’m greeted by a litany of inspirational quotes on life and travel. After downloading all of my favorites, I started coming up with my own. Here are 37 of my absolute favorites.
read more >>
I’ve always been intrigued by the contents of a backpacker’s backpack. Jordan Bower was happy to show me the contents of his, after recently walking from Canada to Mexico. This is his story.
read more >>