About Adventures of a GoodMan
My name is Greg Goodman, and this is the magazine of my life.. . . .
Through it, I invite you to join me on a virtual photographic trip around the world, complimented by stories and multimedia from the road.
Think of the site as my answer to the age-old question: I traveled; now what?
- What Does Traffic Look Like in the Philippines?
- A Photoshop Conundrum: Does No Grate = a Great Photo?
- Take a Tour of Tainan, Taiwan – Historic Buildings, Temples & More
- How Tripod Photography Led to an Incredible Local Experience in Taipei
- The World’s Most Exciting Baseball Game in Taiwan
- Rolling Rice Fields in Sapa, Viet Nam
- A Curvy Casino Dome at Niagara Falls
- Indiana Jones and the Berlin Tempelhof Airport
- Musings, Observations and Interesting Experiences from the Philippines
- A Horrible “Hostel” in Taipei… Where I Had a Great Night’s Sleep
Finding drinking in 7-Eleven highly amusing, we grabbed a few beers of our own and joined the fun. Within an hour of socializing, our group had added a pair Australians and a Hong Kong resident from Nigeria named James Later, we quickly looked around and realized that it was, in fact, a brothel. The quote of the night came from one of the Aussie guys who said, “um, we definitely need to leave here. Immediately.”
read more >>