About Adventures of a GoodMan
My name is Greg Goodman, and this is the magazine of my life.. . . .
Through it, I invite you to join me on a virtual photographic trip around the world, complimented by stories and multimedia from the road.
Think of the site as my answer to the age-old question: I traveled; now what?
- What Does Traffic Look Like in the Philippines?
- A Photoshop Conundrum: Does No Grate = a Great Photo?
- Take a Tour of Tainan, Taiwan – Historic Buildings, Temples & More
- How Tripod Photography Led to an Incredible Local Experience in Taipei
- The World’s Most Exciting Baseball Game in Taiwan
- Rolling Rice Fields in Sapa, Viet Nam
- A Curvy Casino Dome at Niagara Falls
- Indiana Jones and the Berlin Tempelhof Airport
- Musings, Observations and Interesting Experiences from the Philippines
- A Horrible “Hostel” in Taipei… Where I Had a Great Night’s Sleep
High up on Glacier’s Point in Yosemite National Park, the fog rolls across the landscape like an eternal wave and brings with it a tranquil silence.
read more >>
A recent trip to California’s Yosemite National Park found Ansel Adams’ famous place of inspiration shrouded in a dense fog that only got thicker the further up I went. Upon arriving at Glacier Point, I found a wall of white and gray separating me from a view of Half Dome and Nevada Falls.
read more >>