Think of me as that friend you always call for help with computers, marketing or photography.
- Have an idea for a Web site but don’t know where to start?
- Need something written or copy edited?
- Wish more people saw your Web site?
- Want a photo turned into a piece of art?
- Trying to develop a marketing strategy?
- Looking for more followers on social media?
- Curious about how to make money online?
- Searching for a photographer for any reason at all?
I would love to help you!
- I’ve been working with computers since I was 10 years old.
- I learned to write HTML code in high school using Netscape 1.0.
- My college degree is a BSBA in Marketing & Communications.
- I’ve worked for National Geographic, Samsung and Freddie Mac.
My professional background includes:
- Founder of Web Marketing by a GoodMan
- Marketing & PR Director for a photo lab
- Featured presenter at a photo trade fair
- Advertising Manager for travel Web sites
- Internal Communications for a government organization
- Marketing & Communications for various non-profits
- Stage Manager for a New York City theatre company
- Elementary Education Classroom Volunteer
Don’t just take my word for it…
Jamye Shaw, Jamye Shaw: Specialty Swimwear
After trying to work with several different Web designers, Greg Goodman came through for me and saved the day!
I am sometimes quite hard to please, but Greg was most accommodating and very patient with my frequent and special requests. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a professional job done with a personal touch.
Robbie Hershey, Main Street Theatre & Dance Alliance
Greg Goodman has been working on several critical projects for Main Street Theatre & Dance Alliance over the past four months. The most significant project that Greg took on during this time was restoring MST&DA’s website which, in effect, meant rebuilding it from the ground up.
Greg demonstrated outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills in tackling this project and has been on-target on all time-critical deadlines throughout.
He has demonstrated effective communications and negotiating skills in interacting with all members of the organization, and has performed at the highest levels with a positive and friendly attitude throughout.
Greg’s most meaningful contributions to bringing the website back to life may have been his total commitment and unique ability to capture the spirit and essence of MST&DA for all to enjoy on-line.
Jay Innoue, Freddie Mac Supplier Diversity Team
You consistently provides extraordinary expertise for any and all requirements for the Supplier Diversity Web site. With amazing agility we dream it and you create it! We thank you for all your wonderful customer service.
Get in touch today for a free consultation!
[contact-form-7 id="11437" title="contact us"]